Wednesday, September 5, 2007

monday to friday - work ;



every saturday - BQ then dragonfly ;

every sunday - rot at home ; either i will be sleeping nor out to chill with my half eyes closed ; haha





MY priority now : family ; money ; enjoy ; sister ; friends ; NO more love .

this is hows my life now . but i'm contented . i have everything but not love . i lose e trust , confidence & feeling towards love . i rather have friends, sister nor buddy to love , dote & care for me then having a mr bf to do all this . theres no why if u were to ask me . UNLESS , if god were to be kind enough to let me have this fate to met a very mr good ...then . ..maybe i will consider . .haha . i'm happy with my life now . enjoying myself to e fullest . i may cry but i will still moved on . working hard & shag on mon to fri & enjoy myself to e fullest on sat . isnt it good ? maybe ..may not. times flew , its alrdy wednesday today , i'm so much looking forward to weekend !!!




anyway, should i or should not ?



rahHhhhHh~be strong !!!






















































































No comments: